OK, I’M NOT PSYCHIC
I’VE JUST LEARNED TO LISTEN TO MY DISCRIMINATING BRIDES.
WEDDINGWIRE’S TOP 5% OF DJ’S NATIONWIDE EVERY SINGLE YEAR THEY’VE HAD IT !
IF YOU LIKE THINGS THUS FAR AND LIVE IN MICHIGAN, THEN READ ON
Michigan Wedding DJ – Dan Nichols – Your Wedding Your Way
- Deal Direct – Actually Know the DJ That’s Going to Be Helping You Make an Amazing Night
- Would you like a DJ that understands the importance of meeting your expectations and working with you for a successful outcome?
If you place value in having that rapport and relationship with your actual DJ, from day one, then read on. If this is no big deal to you then my value proposition below will likely have fallen on deaf ears (err eyes).
I know the wedding you’re planning is a big deal to you, it is to me as well. Before I share with you what I am as a dj, let me share what I am not…
What I Am NOT...
- I’m not some techno house DJ that spins records with his elbows.
- I won’t pull people off their chairs to get them up — I let my music do this.
- I don’t do this as a side job – this is a significant source of my income.
- I won’t comment on your sexy legs or encourage the groom to use his teeth if you choose a bouquet and garter.
- I don’t play music with obviously obscene lyrics – gangsta rap, bitches and “hozzz” (dunno how to spell that one) come to mind.
- I don’t have different packages or upsells – you get everything.
- I won’t hang giant signs or banners on my table, sell glow sticks to guests or blow up vinyl guitars.
Your Vows Are Pretty Serious
So Are Mine
“MY 12 POINT PLEDGE”
This pledge is backed by my reputation and a money back guarantee. It applies to all events booked under the MWDJ Contract. For the exact details of my guarantee feel free to call me. NOTE: Any one violation above will result in a discount off my full rate. I do put my money where my mouth is.
OTHER DJ’S CRINGE
How Do You Feel About a 12 Point Guarantee Like This?
Your wedding is a big deal to you. It’s a lot of money to spend and as events go, it’s probably the biggest one you’ll ever be the guest of honor at. I recognize this, that is exactly why I don’t offer several other dj’s for your wedding reception. I admit it, I’m a perfectionist about your weddng reception. It’s just too important to mess up. When you work with an owner operated smaller dj service, you should get the attention you deserve. Every wedding reception I do gets my full attention. I’m not on the cell phone while you’re having a bridal dance, out having a smoke or rolling in just in the nick of time to announce you into the room after leaving my “day job” — you’re it. Your event is, believe it or not, as important to me as it is to you. In fact I make these guarantees above to prove it.
LOOK, there is no excuse for any professional dj to be less than I promise above. As events go, I can’t think of any more important to a bride than her wedding day.
Think about that for a moment – it’s like an independent winning the primaries.
Not just a top 5 mobile DJ pick in Michigan,
but in the top 2 wedding DJ services in all of Oakland County, MI.
Also Referred By…
- Hundreds of Brides & Grooms
- Addison Oaks (Dan, Mike & Laurie all know me and my work)
- Dearborn Inn (staff – on preferred vendor list)
- Ann Arbor U of M Student Union & Michigan League
- Townsend Hotel
- Mac & Rays / MacRays Harbor
- MaryAnn Productions & Night & Day Productions
- Marci Curtis & Kate Saler Photography
- Rondo String Quartet (preferred vendors list)
Life Is Short, Compromise Elsewhere & Hire Better Entertainment
Really, you get 6 hours to do it right. NO other pro at your event will have more influence over the success of its outcome than your DJ. Your DJ is the “FACE” of your party. He’s the representative for your event. Let’s assume for just 1 moment that every vendor you deal with is top shelf but the DJ is mediocre. How would the night feel? You can’t make up for bad entertainment. So hire the DJ that will get the job done right the first and only time. There are few other professions in the world that rely so much on perfection. Most any other occupation allows for a second chance, even many surgeries can later be corrected. BUT deejaying a wedding is a one shot opportunity to do it right. Don’t risk it to an “employee DJ” OR A WEDDING SERVICES FACTORY. Hiring an independent with decades of experience and 5 star reviews is a Wedding Insurance Policy.
It’s Not All About The Music
Sure, the music is important but with weddings you need to consider the importance of “keeping the party going”. Your DJ determines the pace of your reception whether you like it or not. As an owner operator DJ service I pride myself on your event being the best it can be. I’m not an “employee DJ”. Because I am at your job, I see to it the things we discussed are handled from the grand introduction through the toasts and bridal dances to the very last song of the evening. When we have our initial conversation we both know whether it’s a fit or not. We won’t be 2 people that have no real idea where one another stand and what we expect. Are you marrying a fiancée you never spoke with? Hire a DJ you at least get a chance to speak to. Hire a DJ that you can “specifically” research for 5 star reviews. And let’s be honest… we both interview each other. If there isn’t a fit – there isn’t a fit. You get that when you actually talk with your dj before the big day. You get that when every review you read is about ONE specific dj – not a team of dj’s. AND not a bunch of “gamed” testimony. The reality is I’m kind of lazy about getting reviews. I don’t have a process or a funnel and definitely NOT a vetting process. What you read is what people felt compelled to write.